**Due to COVID-19 restrictions events may be subject to additional requirements and policies. Please wait for a response from the church office before publicizing your event. If you do not hear back within 24 hours, contact the church office via phone or email**
Our church facility is meant to be used for God’s glory. Church members are welcome to use the building for private events as well as church wide functions. If you have a need just follow these guidelines to reserve part of the facility and arrange for any support you may require.
- Read through our **Facility Use Guidelines
- Check the church calendar for availability
- If your date and time are free, fill out the Event Planning Form below. You will receive confirmation, usually within 24 hours. For larger events requiring multiple resources the waiting time may be a bit longer.
- For small, private events you will be given access to the facility but you will provide your own supplies and clean up when you’re done. If needed, custodial support can be provided at an hourly rate. We will contact you to discuss the details.
- Church-wide events: These events will usually be discussed at the monthly leadership meeting. Fill out the request form to give us an idea of your needs. Please be specific. Include all the church resources you think you will require; including tables/chairs, supplies, sound board coverage, publicity (bulletin, website, facebook,) childcare, etc.
- Please fill out this form for church-wide, OFF-SITE events as well. This will help to avoid unnecessary conflicts between events.
- Don’t forget to include time to set-up or rehearse (in the case of a play or concert) in your request.
- Once your event has been approved it will be placed on the church calendar
- Don’t forget publicity. Church-wide events on the calendar are put in the bulletin and on the website if appropriate, but detailed Google Group emails will be the responsibility of the person organizing the event. Small group events are only in the bulletin and on the website if you make the request. If you want people to know about your event, make sure people know about your event. There are plenty of ways to get the word out – be sure to utilize them.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.